Monday, November 7, 2011

Just the Beginning

Okay...so I'm doing it.  After much pushing from friends and family, I've finally caved and am doing a blog.

Anyone who knows me knows I have a lot to say.  Someone told me once that a woman-as a general rule-  has two to three times more words to get out in a day than a man does.  I don't know if they were really talking about women in general- or me specifically.

Maybe my friends and family want me to do a blog so they can hear less.  Reading someone's blog, afterall,  is a personal choice- it's not forced on them.

My blog will be personal...I'm not one to hide much.  My blog will be opinionated...again, I don't hide much.
My blog will be just what the title implies- STRAIGHT TALK about a very crazy, unpredictable, up and down, WAVY LIFE.

I'm not sure how this will go. But just like everything else I try- I'll give it my best shot.

Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment